baumer

Thurs numbers finally

It's tracking ahead of KFP...and KFP had WALL-E to deal with so Brave may not hurt it as much as some are making out.

I think Ice Age 4 might do more damage to Madagascar 3 than Brave will, but I am still hoping for all these 3 to make it together safely for the sake of animation.

It's tracking ahead of KFP...and KFP had WALL-E to deal with so Brave may not hurt it as much as some are making out.

WALL-E also has way better reviews than Brave and the cute robot main character. Doubt Brave will make as much money as WALL-E. I don't think Brave will be that much of a threat to Madagascar 3.

I think Ice Age 4 might do more damage to Madagascar 3 than Brave will, but I am still hoping for all these 3 to make it together safely for the sake of animation.

IA4 was always going to be the Domestic "third wheel" in this situation. OS, that will be a completely different matter.

MAD3 is breaking the rules. It wasn't supposed to increase!

Rules are meant to be broken and this is exceeding at doing it perfectly before the storm of this weekends opener.

The Hunger Games $146,506 3%Will it pass Spider-man sometime this weekend?-edit-I looked at the all-time number wrong, I don't think it's going to catch Spidey until a few more days.

Edited by Punishment