Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

When did the first 5 Big Hero films come out? (Hope no one's made that "joke" yet)

2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2012.

The first five films were so awful they almost felt non existent. Hopefully this new sequel is good as they promise it to be.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2012.

The first five films were so awful they almost felt non existent. Hopefully this new sequel is good as they promise it to be.

This is going to reinvent and reinvigorate the franchise. BH6 will be to the Big Hero series what FF4/FF5 was to the Fast and Furious franchise! Fact.

• Like 1

Could be another exception for all I know.

Seems that films normally have a trailer, animated or live action, well before this close to release.

You might could find 3 more examples but going back through the decade and finding them isn't answering the question.

Is this normal? I think not. 

• Like 1

No, but a little footage wouldn't hurt.

Even if it wouldn't hurt, if it's not going to specifically help, why bother doing it? At this point, the only reason is to appease people who are likely to see it anyway. For the wider audience, there are too many things coming out between now and November that are distractions. It's better to wait.

(Also, they did release that setting footage.)

• Like 3

The only footage available right now is the first look at San Fransokio released a year ago. That could have been a good teaser attached to Frozen in theatres IMO.

I was expecting Disney to attach that BH2 teaser to the Frozen dvd. I guess not. :wacko:

Even if it wouldn't hurt, if it's not going to specifically help, why bother doing it? At this point, the only reason is to appease people who are likely to see it anyway. For the wider audience, there are too many things coming out between now and November that are distractions. It's better to wait.

(Also, they did release that setting footage.)

Maybe, but I wouldn't mind a seeing a pic or two.

• Like 1