Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

I didn't know there was an alien in the team.

I quite like the look. Yeah, they seem to have a standard look. Hiro almost looks like Flynn from Rapunzel. Hopefully he does look more Asian in motion and Honey, well seems different from Rapunzel TBH. Seems taller, skinnier.

Wait, I don't think Fred is supposed to be an alien. He's not in the comics as far as I know, just someone with the power to project a dragon (in this become one).

• Like 1

Typed big hero 6 in twitter and it's a mess. Lots are complaining about Honey Lemon's design, some are defending it, others find it cute, lots of anticipation, while there are complaints about the lack of Marvel logo and racism and whitewashing. Good thing i don't have tumblr.

Same as with Frozen. In the end, they had to shut up.
  • Like 3

Uh, no.

Uh, yes. In the first one win sector seven is attacking bumblebee with there special wepons you can feel Sam's emotion. Also in the third one when the Decepicons are about to "kill" Bumblebee. Speaking of sector seven's wepons why didn't they keep those around? 

• Like 1

Same as with Frozen. In the end, they had to shut up.

Well, no. I love Frozen, but differentiating the character designs was one of the areas they could have improved upon. The success of the film doesn't negate that criticism.

• Like 1

Uh, yes. In the first one win sector seven is attacking bumblebee with there special wepons you can feel Sam's emotion. Also in the third one when the Decepicons are about to "kill" Bumblebee. Speaking of sector seven's wepons why didn't they keep those around? 

The "emotions" are as forced as everything else in those movies. I watch them for the Bayhem, nothing more.

• Like 1

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=102757

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

New character posters. I must say that they look horrible. Why Wasabi is a black man with dreads? Gogo looks the worst out of a bunch. Costumes look cheap and bad, like a child's toy.. What is this, a cheap Dreamworks movie? It has "only for kindergarteners" written all over it. Come on, wdas, why do you do this. Still optimistic, but not hyped.

why Marvel logo is nowhere to be seen? isn't this a Marvel property? 

• Like 1

All Marvel properties has the logo in their posters, look X-Men and TASM from this year.

Licensing deals there. Within Disney they may not want to cross-pollinate and generate confusion. And it might be possible that the characters may be divested from Marvel in a sense, and become WDAS characters from this point on, even though they started at Marvel.

• Like 1

Licensing deals there. Within Disney they may not want to cross-pollinate and generate confusion. And it might be possible that the characters may be divested from Marvel in a sense, and become WDAS characters from this point on, even though they started at Marvel.

Exactly. All Disney needs is for the hardcore comic book nerds to know it is originally a Marvel property. Because they're always there on opening weekend.  ;)

• Like 2