Neo

Big Hero 6 | November 7, 2014 | Now available on home video

All they should have to do to market this is say: From the creators of Frozen.

Only problem with that is that Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck aren't making BH6, so saying that wouldn't be true.  It;s from the same studio that brought us Frozen, not the creators.

• Like 1

Only problem with that is that Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck aren't making BH6, so saying that wouldn't be true.  It;s from the same studio that brought us Frozen, not the creators.

They have 66 crew members between them. I don't think it's dishonest to make the connection even if it's not the same directors.

• Like 4

I'm hoping this becomes the animated big event of the year. I have big hopes for this after Frozen.

So far in the animated world of 2014, I've avoided The Nut Job and Legends of Oz like the plague, was utterly disappointed in Rio 2 (I actually liked the first film) and simply enjoyed Dragon 2 (It was a good movie, but doesn't come close to the genius of the first). I just skipped Peabody and Sherman due to lack of interest.

Book of Life also looks like it could be good.

Edited by Yandereprime
  • Like 2

They have 66 crew members between them. I don't think it's dishonest to make the connection even if it's not the same directors.

Yeah. It's pretty much the same as Pixar saying "from the people who brought you Finding Nemo, Toy Story, and Monsters Inc." or whatever. There's a lot of cross-pollination within the studio, even if the directors change from feature to feature.

• Like 2

Btw, seems like Honey Lemon had a guest appearance in WiR :P

Posted Image

and i really love those final designs!

Eh, no they're not. The one on the left is a cute girl that doesn't know she is, and the one on the right looks like she's 8.

• Like 1