diskojustice

South Korea Box Office

IO2

Wed: 190k

Thu:  136k (down 30.3%)

PS did increase a lot to rougly 390k by midnight, it should get close to or over 500k by midnight tomorrow.

CGV start of 42k (up 20k from today, and rougly matching PS from OD), this should translate to 200k + admission tomorrow. I am thinking about 210k, depending on the CGV ratio.

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, pepsa said:

IO2

PS did increase a lot to rougly 390k by midnight, it should get close to or over 500k by midnight tomorrow.

CGV start of 42k (up 20k from today, and rougly matching PS from OD), this should translate to 200k + admission tomorrow. I am thinking about 210k, depending on the CGV ratio.

You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling. 225K+ FTW.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling. 225K+ FTW.

I was lowballing a bit because yesterday came in a bit below what I thought it would during the day ^^ But yeah it's on pace for quite a bit more than 210k!

So 575ish cume. If SS can come around 5x Fri then 5day of 1.75+ possible. Score ~match IO1 which added 4.2 after 750k 4day. Think it's reasonable to match post ow here for 1.8+4.2=6ish. Possibly higher if holds very nicely but won't ask for it for now

• Like 2

IO2

Fri:    242k (up 78%)

A very healthy jump on friday, it is playing like a real family movie. We ended today with 520.2k in presalles, very very good increase. We are in for a very big saturday. CGV ratio was pretty low again today should improve on saturday. Monday and tuesday drop will be very important.

Like Legion said, CGV starts at 176k that is more than 4x what friday started at. It should have a saturday that goes over 700k with a small drop on sunday (5% ish) meaning the weekend is looking close to or just over 2m admission.

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Legion Again said:

MASSIVE CGV Sat start at 176k :ohmygod: Realistic shot at tripling today for 700-750:ohmyzod:

@Stewart worth the automated tracker I think 

I think this is the 2nd largest OW for an animation here, obviously behind Frozen 2 but nothing else passes it if these numbers hold.

6 minutes ago, Legion Again said:

Would have beaten TLK with same date I think (summer break benefit for WThF)

Not sure if TLK counts as an animated movie (technically it probably is). If both Sunday and Saturday come in around 745k, then it won't matter whether it's animated or live action

5 minutes ago, Flip said:

Not sure if TLK counts as an animated movie (technically it probably is). If both Sunday and Saturday come in around 745k, then it won't matter whether it's animated or live action

I don’t personally count TLK as animated, but this would need like 850+850 to top it right? Seems unlikely 

Spoiler

Although frankly there are some arguments that my 700-750 call is a bit cautious, I would be surprised to pass 800

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Legion Again said:

I don’t personally count TLK as animated, but this would need like 850+850 to top it right? Seems unlikely 

Hide contents

Although frankly there are some arguments that my 700-750 call is a bit cautious, I would be surprised to pass 800

After what we have seen that past days I am very confident in the walkups, they should be fine. I think the CGV ratio is the biggest variance factor, if we get a good and normaly expected CGV ratio it might get close to that 800k or atleast high 700k.

I ran the numbers, what I was saying doesn't compute with reality so IGNORE what I said.

Edited by pepsa

2 minutes ago, pepsa said:

After what we have seen that past days I am very confident in the walkups, they should be fine. I think the CGV ratio is the biggest variance factor, if we get a good and normaly expected CGV ratio it might get close to that 800k or atleast high 700k.

Currently I have penciled 325k cgv finish, but using formula from before we got 00:20 would take it to 340k/765ish. Difficult to see much above that for me for now 

3 minutes ago, Legion Again said:

Currently I have penciled 325k cgv finish, but using formula from before we got 00:20 would take it to 340k/765ish. Difficult to see much above that for me for now 

I think you are right that CGV won't go higher than 340k, with this much presalles there is only so much room to grow. I just ran some calculation my self (no formulas though) and my numbers + looking at previous tracked gave me 328k so yeah 750k with a good CGV ratio, close to 700k with a meh one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legion Again said:

MASSIVE CGV Sat start at 176k :ohmygod: Realistic shot at tripling today for 700-750:ohmyzod:

@Stewart worth the automated tracker I think 

Just booted it up and replaced the title for Inside Out 2 (인사이드 아웃 2) and...

It actually works! 

Currently it just outputs to my computer, nowhere online. But, I can fill in all gaps as neeeded :D

183,000 for 2:20am

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Legion Again said:

Hide contents

I was talking about FSS

• Like 1