Jack Nevada

Rate 2011 BP nominees!

Great year, probably best BP noms overall of the 2000s1. Toy Story 3 - A+2. Inception - A+3. Black Swan - A4. True Grit - A5. The King's Speech - A-6. 127 Hours - A-7. The Fighter - B+8. The Social Network - B9. Winter's Bone -B-10. The Kids Are All Right - C+

1. The Social Network 10/102. Toy Story 3 9/103. 127 Hours 8.5/104. Black Swan 8/105. True Grit 8/106. Inception 7/107. The King's Speech 7/108. The Fighter 7/109. Winter's Bone 6.5/1010. The Kids Are All Right 6/10A great year indeed.

I prefer "noughties" to "aughts" (who thought of that one?), or even just "the two-thousands" as opposed to "the twenty tens".

Yeah I don't like any of em really. Won't start sounding good again till we're in the twenties. Anyways, guess I should have said 21st century to be clearer since you're right as well that 2000's can also just refer to the 2000-2009 decade. But it can refer to the whole century as well like when you say the 1900's in reference to the entire 20th century.

But it can refer to the whole century as well like when you say the 1900's in reference to the entire 20th century.

I'd never say that. Maybe for any time before then, but not for the 20th Century, it's still too relevant and recent to just lump it like that.

I'd never say that. Maybe for any time before then, but not for the 20th Century, it's still too relevant and recent to just lump it like that.

Irregardless of whether or not you'd say it the fact is it is correct to say the 1900's in reference to the whole 20th century. Or it can just mean the decade 1900-1909 as well. Depends on the context you're using it.

Toy Story 3

127 Hours

Inception

Black Swan

Winter's Bone

The King's Speech

Winter's Bone was great. I haven't seen all the films yet, but I think I can now say, without sounding stupid, that is one of the strongest years ever. I had also seen Black Swan, but forgot.