Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Oh come on, 24m wouldn't be bad at all, and 200m would be passed easily.As I always say, let's wait numbers of this weekend, they will seal the fate of TASM, not weekdays numbers.

Agree.. A good drop on thursday and great friday and sat increase will do many great things to its gross

I hate to see what would happen if he really did

:popcorn: tht's what we all do when iJack meltsdown. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. :excited: Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

Since when did 200 become the target for Success? It's at least 250.

It's about the post talking about Baumer's dead thread.As if 23-24m Wednesday could revive it, it's so preposterous.And it's not a bad number, it's not the OD and 4th July was very hot in the US, such a heat according to the US newspapers, people don't go to the theaters with such a heat.

It's about the post talking about Baumer's dead thread.As if 23-24m Wednesday could revive it, it's so preposterous.And it's not a bad number, it's not the OD and 4th July was very hot in the US, such a heat according to the US newspapers, people don't go to the theaters with such a heat.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought more people go see movies when it's hotter?
  • Like 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, I thought more people go see movies when it's hotter?

Well here in Italy the weather is almost always hot on summer and it is the weakest period for box office

Is there any possibility that Sony fudged the OD from Wednesday ?

I idly thought that, but to what purpose? The only thing I could think of is that they wanted the day (non-midnight) gross to match or beat TF1, but that seems like such an esoteric goal.If Thursday has a softer-than-expected drop, though, that might indicate some sort of fudging.

I idly thought that, but to what purpose? The only thing I could think of is that they wanted the day (non-midnight) gross to match or beat TF1, but that seems like such an esoteric goal.

If Thursday has a softer-than-expected drop, though, that might indicate some sort of fudging.

Exactly. Sony want some good news. And general audiences dont care about drops, they only care about records.

Kinda off-topic, but ASM related... My mom asked me if she should take my sister to see the ASM. I told her that I already have the first 3 on dvd, if she just wants to watch Spider-man.My mom said "no... she wants to see the new one... plus I didn't really like the first guy"Me: "Tobey?"Mom: "yeah... he was kinda whiney"So I told her that I wasn't sure that she would like the new guy much more. Played the car thief scene for her on youtube. Her reaction, "yeah that looks bad."

Edited by PatrickBateman
  • Like 1