Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Anyone been keeping up with sell outs? I haven't been around for most of today, so I haven't been able to compare AMC locations to yesterday. It's looking up a bit from the locations that actually show sell outs on Fandango.

Uhm.... walk ups look strong, I'm gonna take a run to the Scotiabank to get an update when the thread dies down a bit.

So if a person love spider man, must love you too?? :lol:

You've been doubting what this movie can make since as long as I can remember your posts.http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/user/1727-cremino/All your last posts are shots at me. It's good to know that I have fans, but honestly, I don't give a FUCK if you like something or not. I know I've put a big target in my chest with my love for this film, but if I can't curse or insult people here, THE SAME can be said about those who do. That's all that I'm asking, equality. If I'm getting infraction points or even get myself banned to bring attention to this, so be it.

Anyone been keeping up with sell outs? I haven't been around for most of today, so I haven't been able to compare AMC locations to yesterday. It's looking up a bit from the locations that actually show sell outs on Fandango.

No sellouts here. But obviously my city isn't a good indicator on how well ASM is doing. :rofl:

And I dare some mod to give me an infraction point for this, since people can call me a psychopath EVERY DAY here and get away with it.

Funny how there is literally no other poster here, pro or anti Spidey, who gets called a psycho every day. After a while, don't you ever start thinking, hmm, maybe it's me?
  • Like 3

Pretty much.

Biggest one yet since Midnights came out. :excited:EDIT: Gonna make a trip to the theatre, be back in about 20 minutes. Edited by riczhang