Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

It'd be poetic irony if AA did the ban.

I'm okay with whatever that happens with me. But my conscience is clean about me not been the only one insulting people here. I've taken insults day in and day out here. And that's something that YOU, a fucking mature man can't man up and admit it. Actually, you have a thing to join the fun of mocking me personally constantly, but yeah, I'm fine with whatever it happens.You all have my contacts to pay bets and what have you.

Funny how there is literally no other poster here, pro or anti Spidey, who gets called a psycho every day.After a while, don't you ever start thinking, hmm, maybe it's me?

JacKO's no better but I don't see you going after him, why? Double standard?
  • Like 3

But hell, this is bound to happen, movie has very good WOM, it is a success BO wise, and as always, some trolls want to feel good about themselves and trash the movie so they can express their opinion and make the Internet know that to them, the movie is crappy.

Maybe because to them the movie is crappy. Not everyone will have the same tastes in movies as you or the general audience.

You've been doubting what this movie can make since as long as I can remember your posts.http://forums.boxoff...r/1727-cremino/All your last posts are shots at me. It's good to know that I have fans, but honestly, I don't give a FUCK if you like something or not. I know I've put a big target in my chest with my love for this film, but if I can't curse or insult people here, THE SAME can be said about those who do. That's all that I'm asking, equality. If I'm getting infraction points or even get myself banned to bring attention to this, so be it.

I only said that spider man midnights were solid but not fantastic, did I said it was a flop????loooolllll :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a hater now

I'm okay with whatever that happens with me. But my conscience is clean about me not been the only one insulting people here. I've taken insults day in and day out here. And that's something that YOU, a fucking mature man can't man up and admit it. Actually, you have a thing to join the fun of mocking me personally constantly, but yeah, I'm fine with whatever it happens.You all have my contacts to pay bets and what have you.

Are you always this dramatic? You are talking about Spider-Man's box office on a message board, not being tried for war crimes.

Ban who?

Me. :)

LOL, it's the fucking SECOND DAY of a film and it isn't happening? And people are asking me to grow a pair?

GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU CHILDISH HATERS NOLANITES SCUMBAGS.

And I dare some mod to give me an infraction point for this, since people can call me a psychopath EVERY DAY here and get away with it.

Filmnerdjamie, bonzob2000 and others come here and insult me at a daily basis. I've reported this more times than I can count and nothing happens. Let's see if this will keep going this way. Edited by iJackSparrow

You've been doubting what this movie can make since as long as I can remember your posts.http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/user/1727-cremino/All your last posts are shots at me. It's good to know that I have fans, but honestly, I don't give a FUCK if you like something or not. I know I've put a big target in my chest with my love for this film, but if I can't curse or insult people here, THE SAME can be said about those who do. That's all that I'm asking, equality. If I'm getting infraction points or even get myself banned to bring attention to this, so be it.

You haven't gotten a big target on your chest for your love of the movie, but how you generally act here.
  • Like 3

Seriously, calm the fuck down. I don't want you to get suspended or worse banned. Let TASM talk for you. OD shut the haters up and nothing they can say will change that so relax dude and just enjoy the ride like I'm. :shades:

You haven't gotten a big target on your chest for your love of the movie, but how you generally act here.

Look who is talking about how I act here. Seriously, prove that you've matured the age of your years and grow the fuck up.

Seriously, calm the fuck down. I don't want you to get suspended or worse banned. Let TASM talk for you. OD shut the haters up and nothing they can say will change that so relax dude and just enjoy the ride like I'm. :shades:

baumer comes here and starts a meltdown. Then things escalate to bullshit like this, people call me psychopath and worse things every fucking day. Nothing happens. My conscience is clean, if the mods are doing something with me, I hope the same happens with the ones that have insulted me too.

He's annoying too but doesn't post nearly as much.

But that makes no difference for me, he attacks anyone for liking TASM or saying anything good about it. I didn't see you or anyone of the haters tell him to calm down.
  • Like 1

Im not saying they hated it. I just never thought it would be rated that low. Totally mind-bottling. Probably explains why SM2 decreased so much from the first one, though.

Also, take into account that SM2 opened in the middle of the week. I can't say it hurt it much in the long run, but I am sure it had some effect.

baumer comes here and starts a meltdown. Then things escalate to bullshit like this, people call me psychopath and worse things every fucking day. Nothing happens. My conscience is clean, if the mods are doing something with me, I hope the same happens with the ones that have insulted me too.

I understand that but don't stoop to their level. They've no leg to stand on so only thing left for them is to attack but don't retaliate, just report them. Things will be taken care of by Mods, I sincerely believe that.