Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I predict some in the anti-TASM contingent to get on the "But TF1 increased on July 4th" bus tomorrow, but that ignores the 8.8m in 9pm previews TF1 made which would have obviously muted any midnight performance it may have had. Combine its Mon previews and its Tuesday and it essentially "dropped" on July 4th as well.

Uhm, uh walk ups are still strong, and the matinee business looks to have had between a 10-15% uptick today. Evening shows still remain to be seen.This is just at my theatre.

Great, hopefully it jumps 10% without midnights for today.
  • Like 1

No problem like I said, you've gross to look forward to regarding TASM while haters have nothing. Let them whine and bitch about it. Their hatred right now is bringing a smile to my face and I don't want your suspension to change my mood so just relax and enjoy the ride. :) :) :) :)

Once again, thank you. I want to be here when we become a tight little unit just like it is with The Avengers thread right now. I'm smiling when I see hatred towards this now too, and I'm giving them exactly what they want, what I need is some fucking Ramones to calm me down. :lol:

I predict some in the anti-TASM contingent to get on the "But TF1 increased on July 4th" bus tomorrow, but that ignores the 8.8m in 9pm previews TF1 made which would have obviously muted any midnight performance it may have had. Combine its Mon previews and its Tuesday and it essentially "dropped" on July 4th as well.

Shhh. They won't listen. Just won't listen. And they are happy for TASM right?

Once again, thank you. I want to be here when we become a tight little unit just like it is with The Avengers thread right now. I'm smiling when I see hatred towards this now too, and I'm giving them exactly what they want, what I need is some fucking Ramones to calm me down. :lol:

You're letting them get to you and that's what they want. Once again, don't let them win this by default suspension/banning. ;)
  • Like 1

Yes, that makes sense. Agreed.

Yeah let's do a twist of what is happening here.

Your "Fuck You" picture was posted last night before anyone said anything. I am not twisting anything.You probably don't recognize me, since I changed my handle from The Iron Horse to Walt Disney. But, I am still the same person, and I still read most of what everyone posts.

I was dead on with my prediction so I'll say it, haters can suck it including JackO.

And you have every right to. You got the prediction right. It's your day to celebrate. You're the winner, along with Kayu, Fullbuster, FMPro, Ric, and everyone else who hit the nail on the head. And I did congratulate those that I saw here last night that had the prediction right.

I think it'd only be worrisome if it dropped from day business. But, of course, there's really no way of knowing if TF would have increased if it didn't have those $8.8m in previews since some of that business would have went into Tuesday. If THR's report about it getting $4.7m from midnights are true, then I think it would have anyway.Such problems arise when you literally have only one film for comparison. :P

And you have every right to. You got the prediction right. It's your day to celebrate. You're the winner, along with Kayu, Fullbuster, FMPro, Ric, Neo and everyone else who hit the nail on the head. And I did congratulate those that I saw here last night that had the prediction right.

• Like 1