Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

There is still hope.... Rth had 27-30M+ as his range at this time yesterday (an hour or two earlier though)... but the final number came out to be 35M.Though I really doubt he would be that far off this time.... 25M+ is totally possible. Let's wait for his next update or Nikki's numbers.

• Like 1

Slow down there cowboy. This is a decent start for Spidey to be sure, but 35M for a popular superhero 3D film on a Tuesday really isn't all that impressive, even for a film with low hype such as this. This is arguably Marvel's MOST popular superhero we're talking about, so the number isn't that great. We'll see how it does over the next week or twoThe Avengers was 100% proof that low pre-sales don't mean much, but this ... it had low pre-sales, and it managed only a decent opening day.

:flamewar: :flamewar:

Wed TASM looks like 23-24.5

Ouch.. But still higher that most predicted OD..Still.. can it hold well on thursday and get increases friday and sat it should do around 140-150 mill 6 day

There is still hope.... Rth had 27-30M+ as his range at this time yesterday (an hour or two earlier though)... but the final number came out to be 35M.Though I really doubt he would be that far off this time.... 25M+ is totally possible. Let's wait for his next update or Nikki's numbers.

:bravo:

So......Tues: 35MWed: 24MThur: 16MFri: 19MSat: 22MSun: 19M6-day: 135MHopefully the Wed number goes closer to 25M and 6-day to 140M.

Lets all hope that thursday holds better than a 33% drop

Oh come on, 24m wouldn't be bad at all, and 200m would be passed easily.As I always say, let's wait numbers of this weekend, they will seal the fate of TASM, not weekdays numbers.

Since when did 200 become the target for Success? It's at least 250.

I wish..... But I don't think so, it's already gone half eleven on the west coast, and all the late night shows have already started. That number's probably here to stay.