Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Not with my friends in London......... What part of Europe are you from?

Denmark.. Almost neighbours..Every single time we have a heatwave here on weekends BO drops huge in EU..Thats a fact

Kinda off-topic, but ASM related... My mom asked me if she should take my sister to see the ASM. I told her that I already have the first 3 on dvd, if she just wants to watch Spider-man.My mom said "no... she wants to see the new one... plus I didn't really like the first guy"Me: "Tobey?"Mom: "yeah... he was kinda whiney"So I told her that I wasn't sure that she would like the new guy much more. Played the car thief scene for her on youtube. Her reaction, "yeah that looks bad."

You should let her go to see the new spiderman. ;)

Denmark.. Almost neighbours..Every single time we have a heatwave here on weekends BO drops huge in EU..Thats a fact

Interesting, I just kinda assumed the opposite cus that's what me and most of my mates do.... Guess we're just weird. :lol:

Kinda off-topic, but ASM related... My mom asked me if she should take my sister to see the ASM. I told her that I already have the first 3 on dvd, if she just wants to watch Spider-man.My mom said "no... she wants to see the new one... plus I didn't really like the first guy"Me: "Tobey?"Mom: "yeah... he was kinda whiney"So I told her that I wasn't sure that she would like the new guy much more. Played the car thief scene for her on youtube. Her reaction, "yeah that looks bad."

It's better than it looks. Edited by riczhang

It's still dead. :D

Until it drops 50% on Thursday. :bagoverhead:In regards to the heat, don't a lot of countries in Europe have theaters that close if the weather is hot? That's not something that occurs in the US. Edited by Biggestgeekever

Until it drops 50% on Thursday. :bagoverhead:In regards to the heat, don't a lot of countries in Europe have theaters that close is the weather is hot? That's not something that occurs in the US.

Not in London..... Not sure about other countries.

It used to be the case that hotter weather would drive Americans to theaters, before air-conditioning became commonplace. Nowadays, I'm not sure how much of a factor it is. The US is so big that weather will only affect movies regionally. You might get the northeast deflated a bit, for example, but out here on the west coast it's been milder, so that might counter the rest. Hard to say, really, but my guess is that it's a wash, overall.

Until it drops 50% on Thursday. :bagoverhead:In regards to the heat, don't a lot of countries in Europe have theaters that close if the weather is hot? That's not something that occurs in the US.

I have never seen a theater close due to warm weather here

Interesting, I just kinda assumed the opposite cus that's what me and most of my mates do.... Guess we're just weird. :lol:

I dont care about the weather..I will go see a movie when i have time for it..Regardless to weather

I'd go see this again, but I'm gonna save my money for TDKR IMAXand probably art house films that really need the money.Please don't shoot me. :P

HATER!!! :OMG: