CJohn

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 OS thread 501M

Just came back from it. Epic final indeed. And the theater was PACKED at 1 PM. I have never seen that happening here (besides some kids movies, but is natural since they are empty at night!). And the amount of people when I got out ready to enter in the 3 PM show was insane. All shows were going to sold out today.

• Like 3

Just came back from it. Epic final indeed. And the theater was PACKED at 1 PM. I have never seen that happening here (besides some kids movies, but is natural since they are empty at night!). And the amount of people when I got out ready to enter in the 3 PM show was insane. All shows were going to sold out today.

So record breaking ?

Here it is definitly smashing all records. BD1 tickets sold record and likely DH2 money record will go down.

You remember what I said about Portugal and Brazil? :DThat's what happened : record in Portugal and record in Brazil :P Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

You meaning beating all movies record (or just Twilight record) ?

All records. Never one movie sold over 200.000 tickets in one weekend here. Breaking Dawn Part 1 is the closest of them all. Is very likely BD2 will do it. Confirmation will come Monday. Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1