CJohn

Skyfall OS thread - 1,000.2M WW (289.6M+710.6M)

Hating on a loser is better than hating on a winner. You win in former case and lose in latter case. Like people hating on George Clooney. Stupid. They don`t see the big picture which is that Clooney`s fuckin smart and is in here to stay for a long time. cause he`s smart. OTOH, there`s no big picture in Shitto case. She stank, she sank,end.

Hating on a "loser" is for cowards.....

• Like 1

Sorry dear, but your bias is clouding your view.

If you are going to be in a potentially recurring TV role in the US you are going to move to the US. The show may have been cancelled but you know what.. a lot of shows are.. often it has nothing to do with how good or bad they are. That was just bad luck, and happens to a lot of actors, both good and bad. Besides it had Lucy Liu in it, thats poison on its own..

She clearly didnt stink since Spielberg picked her for WOTW based on her role in LOTR.

If you care to read her background information you will know that numerous times in her life she has shunned the higher end of fame, not wanting the sort of attention the A list gets. She goes for roles she likes, not roles that pay or expose.

We all have our nemeses Fishnets, but at least be honest about why you hate, don't make up bullshit reasons or try tor spin everything they do as bad just because you don't agree with it.

• Like 2

Rovex, did you just pulled the WotW cameo card as a proof that she didn`t stink? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dear, at least admit you have no arguments. And you don`t because you really don`t care about Shitto. She isn`t a sympathetic one consodering that her dad and her then boyfriend Richard Roxburgh were reasons why she had a sorta career in Oz before LOTR. But not after. And she ddin`t shun the higher end of fame, higher end of fame shunned her. Fact.

Hating on a "loser" is for cowards.....

Au contraire. One has to be very brave to harp on an eternal underdog who will never pick up. As you can see in Shitto case, when people want to feel good about themselves they`ll play a pity for Shitty.

Sorry dear, but your bias is clouding your view.

If you are going to be in a potentially recurring TV role in the US you are going to move to the US. The show may have been cancelled but you know what.. a lot of shows are.. often it has nothing to do with how good or bad they are. That was just bad luck, and happens to a lot of actors, both good and bad. Besides it had Lucy Liu in it, thats poison on its own..

She clearly didnt stink since Spielberg picked her for WOTW based on her role in LOTR.

If you care to read her background information you will know that numerous times in her life she has shunned the higher end of fame, not wanting the sort of attention the A list gets. She goes for roles she likes, not roles that pay or expose.

We all have our nemeses Fishnets, but at least be honest about why you hate, don't make up bullshit reasons or try tor spin everything they do as bad just because you don't agree with it.

She usually responds to this by making up some bs and just putting smileys because she has no arguments besides the fact that she hates her. Quite pathetic to be honest...

• Like 2

Rovex, did you just pulled the WotW cameo card as a proof that she didn`t stink? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dear, at least admit you have no arguments. And you don`t because you really don`t care about Shitto. She isn`t a sympathetic one consodering that her dad and her then boyfriend Richard Roxburgh were reasons why she had a sorta career in Oz before LOTR. But not after. And she ddin`t shun the higher end of fame, higher end of fame shunned her. Fact.

Au contraire. One has to be very brave to harp on an eternal underdog who will never pick up. As you can see in Shitto case, when people want to feel good about themselves they`ll play a pity for Shitty.

Well ill take Spielbergs assessment over that of some bitter, jealous Canadian broad...

As i said i dont have any argument against you hating her because you are entitled to for any reason you like, just be honest about it, dont create a fiction to justify it. Why do you feel the need? Insecurity. With my nemeses i will hate them however good they are, they could both win Oscars for the next 20 years, id still not want to see anything they are in and my opinion of them wouldn't change because they annoy me, and that's the only argument I need.

Spielberg though she was good enough for a cameo. I don`t see any roles bigger than that. So yeah, his assessment was right on the money. See I agree with Spielberg. She doesn`t deserve to be in anythign bigger than a cameo.

She usually responds to this by making up some bs and just putting smileys because she has no arguments besides the fact that she hates her. Quite pathetic to be honest...

False. It`s all in her interviews. You people didn`t believe me that she kicked Catholics out of the church and into rain and there was a report that I posted. So I`m not making shit up.

I thought this is Skyfall OS thread... Administrators, can we open a thread where fishnets can explain every feeling (s)he has about Miranda Otto?

I didn`t start Shitto discussion. I just don`t tolerate trolling me with defending this talentless, ugly, stupid shreiking nobody. I`m easily goaded  you know that. So if you want me to STFU, than you should STFU about making shit up such as that she won awards for Eowimp :rofl: and that she chose to be a nobody as opposed to industry ignoring her existance, except when it comes to forgettable cameo in a Spileberg movie which apparently is a bigger proof of success and talent than getting the lead in Lincoln.

Edited by fishnets

Hobbit will go higher. ;)

Sadly, I do not think so. I have always been very optimistic with possible gross for TH in China (over 100 million), but given what has happened around the world, and how close are tastes in Taiwan and Hong Kong to Chinese's, I am expecting an average run. Somewhere between 50-60, probably. In fact, I would not be very surprised if it falls below 50 :(. It will be enough for billion, but quite disappointing (at least for me).

Edited by peludo