A Marvel Fanboy

Pacific Rim OS thread

Thanks.

Where are you from?Have you seen PR?

I'm not from China but I speak and read  Chinese very well.   I'm study in the UK at the moment.  Yes, I have seen PR when it launched in the UK.  I was ill at that time(but I still went to cinema :P ) when I was watching PR  plus I was watching 2D one so...   However, I am so happy China did well.  I just hope that Japan will do well too as PR is a Japanese friendly film(1.  starring by Mako   2.  Robot and monster etc)...

• Like 1

I'm not from China but I speak and read  Chinese very well.   I'm study in the UK at the moment.  Yes, I have seen PR when it launched in the UK.  I was ill at that time(but I still went to cinema :P ) when I was watching PR  plus I was watching 2D one so...   However, I am so happy China did well.  I just hope that Japan will do well too as PR is a Japanese friendly film(1.  starring by Mako   2.  Robot and monster etc)...

Sadly it's only doing meh numbers in Japan.

lol I'm right from Sichuan. :)Do you like Sichuan Cuisine?

Whatttttt that's awesome. Jiuzhaigou is probably my favorite place I've visited in a while. Stunning.Sichuan food is my top 2 favorite cuisine. Absolutely awesome. I probably gained so much weight when I was there for a week from eating so much.
  • Like 2

So why do they own the rights? Personally I think Universal or Legendary would like to take a crack at Super Heroes.

Because the Batman and Superman brands are huge mainly outside of Hollywood. Movies are just a little part of it. 

Whatttttt that's awesome. Jiuzhaigou is probably my favorite place I've visited in a while. Stunning.Sichuan food is my top 2 favorite cuisine. Absolutely awesome. I probably gained so much weight when I was there for a week from eating so much.

Im enying you all exiotic food tastes now...:P Hee hee

Glad to see Pacific Rim doing well. Im going to see it tonight or tomm.

Sorry folks, not a dating forum.... :D