Impact

CAYOM Year 4 Advance Schedule

November 7 is looking crowded, so I'll move Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson 2 up a week, since a war drama and an animated movie's audience doesn't really overlap with the insane action of Chuck Norris. So move it to November 14.

Also, for September 19, Bone, an CGI adaptation of the graphic novels directed by Genndy Tartakovsky.

I asked The Dark Alfred about it, and he said he's okay with me using Nolan this year. So...

November 26: Citizen Hughes: Biopic of Howard Hughes written and directed by Christopher Nolan starring Jim Carrey as Howard Hughes.

I don't think the audiences will overlap with the Steven Daldry movie, but I'll move it if riczhang wishes.

I asked The Dark Alfred about it, and he said he's okay with me using Nolan this year. So...

November 26: Citizen Hughes: Biopic of Howard Hughes written and directed by Christopher Nolan starring Jim Carrey as Howard Hughes.

I don't think the audiences will overlap with the Steven Daldry movie, but I'll move it if riczhang wishes.

Mine is a Crime-Drama so it should be fine. However, there is already an aviation bio-pic scheduled, In the Line of Service directed by Tom Hooper about Amelia Earhart, set for Christmas.

Oh, and Daldry might be getting the boot.

Edited by riczhang