Impact

CAYOM Year 4 Advance Schedule

Very excited to do the actuals! I got big things coming. This year will be the most unpredictable year to date I hope :) :)

Perhaps you should wait for the films to be posted and people's predictions before claiming that.
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

Oh yeah of course. But I am going to make it a year that nobody will forget.

I doubt anybody forgot the year I did half of the opening weeks for a year. I was all like: :tomatoes:So if I were you, I wouldn't make such promises. People tend to like "safe" Actuals that reward their hard work rather than chaos. Edited by Water Bottle

I like Andrew's approach, I would do the same and it should be like that every year. I don't think we should be doing box office for our films.

Well I am releasing a few films but none are blockbusters or Oscar films. Well I am releasing two animated films that could bring in a solid amount of cash.

Impact hasn't updated the calendar yet, but get them up at the Part 1 thread that'll start later tonight, and you won't have a problem. Also, I'm not sure if you caught what I said on the last page, so I'll repeat it.

Also, I would move Island Of The Blue Dolphins to the fall. The season's devoid of any animated films. (I'm assuming it's animated, after seeing it posted on BOM's CAYOM)