Impact

CAYOM Year 4 Advance Schedule

Our City is a movie from Cayom A/1 as well... it was a well-received animation (Pixar then, but since we have our own studios now that doesn't matter)Two kids build their own city with various toys and it ends up coming to life and they have go to down into it and help their "people" out

Ooh, that's not a good move for either you or me, since GFI kicks off its first animated movie two weeks prior (and it will probably be something new that I've never done before in CAYOM 1.0).Also, don't know if I can play Next Dimension next year. Hmm...I really want to, but I don't want a June release. Suggestions?

Feb 7 -9 --- FINAL FANTASY : Dawn Of Souls (3D re-release)

March 14-16 ---- Dawn Of Souls 2 (sequel to FINAL FANTASY Dawn Of Souls)

August 1-3 ----- MARTIAN MANHUNTER (superhero movie in DCU)

September 26-28 ----- TOMB RAIDER (IMAX only for 1 week)

October 3-5 ----- TOMB RAIDER (Wide)

December 19-21 ------ Our Last Christmas (Family comedy)

Edit 1 : OMG WAI JULY SO CROWDEDDZ

Edit 2: Changed Martian Manhunters date...it was clashing with too much in July...everything would've self destructed or something. Would it be wiser to move it one more week into August to get away from the July madness?

Edit 3: lol Dec 19 looks like a suicide date too now...god I feel sorry for studios when they have decide on these dates now!! Hopefully a family rom com/comedy can co-exist with a book adaptation & a sci fi/Fantasy epic.

Edited by darthdevidem01

Updated.And Darth-Our Last Christmas comes out way too late for a Christmas film. Christmas films do the best when released in November-if you release it then it will have no legs at all.

Welcome! Yep I wanted to make a movie of it for a while. A friend and I even came up with a cast. (Tom Hardy is in it ;))BTW-like my comment about how I found you a date with a nice lady ;)