Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I'm really hoping international numbers give us something to be excited about.

I don't think it matters, even if it is amazing, I think that most of us don't really have it in us to care. I know I don't.

I don't think it matters, even if it is amazing, I think that most of us don't really have it in us to care. I know I don't.

Well, if it was guaranteed $90m today I'd certainly feel better than I am right now.

Well, if it was guaranteed $90m today I'd certainly feel better than I am right now.

That is true but it'll just be weak celebrating. Still better than no celebrating I suppose. And, I mean over the numbers. I do feel bad celebrating over the numbers with the shootings though. Edited by riczhang

This has all be so unexciting and it's a real shame.

It was supposed to be the most exciting BO weekend of the year, and probably in a few years, but now we have a huge damper on it. I suppose we have The Hobbit's OW to go batshit cray cray over.

I had a feeling he wouldn't like it. Not sure I'd agree it's a 'mess' though.

I can see why it would be called a mess, it certainly is a film on a giant scale, and you can easily get lost in the storyline.