The Movie Man

Very Classy Move by Christian Bale Visiting Shooting Victims!

It is. Heard what he did on the radio today, I wouldn't expect any less from any other 'normal' human being. It would have been wrong for him not to visit the wounded.

It is. Heard what he did on the radio today, I wouldn't expect any less from any other 'normal' human being. It would have been wrong for him not to visit the wounded.

Well per your words, he was the only normal human being from the Dark Knight movie to spend the time to do it. So should other cast members have done it?

Well per your words, he was the only normal human being from the Dark Knight movie to spend the time to do it. So should other cast members have done it?

Yes they should.

It's a very impressive and honorable thing for Mr. Bale to do. You can see that he genuinely cares and is affected too by the photos.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Does he though? Or has his agent just told him to do it for publicity? Seeing as he's an actor, he can fake emotion pretty well. Christian bale is a complete dick head and probably couldnt care less about what happened.

I doubt Bale's sincerity. He's a dick.

There is a difference between being a dick and showing no empathy towards anyone, even those gunned down at a movie premiere that your starred in.With that said I must admit my first thought on hearing this news was 'havn't those guys suffered enough already!?!'