baumer

Tuesday (7/31/12) Numbers: TDKR 8.775 IA4 2.6 TW 1.8

lulz. Joker would say, "Why so surprised?"

Honestly, I went in thinking "I know this is going to be terrible, but I'm going to enjoy it for its shittiness". About 20 minutes in I was checking my watch. It got worse and worse, its not even so shitty its fun, its just so shitty it's shitty.

35M weekend is very likely at this moment.

Well, TDKR has been beating DMC in the dailies on a consistent basis, and DMC had a 35M third weekend. So I think it was already very likely to happen, and that also puts it in the projected 450-460M range. Perhaps it could finish just a bit higher even.

Just walked out of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter early. What a stinking load of fucking bullshit!

Wow. I saw it and I totally agree it was not a great or even good movie, but I didn't think it was close to that bad. I have seen far, far worse. I have only ever walked out on two movies - Nothing But Trouble and Matinee.

Wow. I saw it and I totally agree it was not a great or even good movie, but I didn't think it was close to that bad. I have seen far, far worse. I have only ever walked out on two movies - Nothing But Trouble and Matinee.

I just couldn't handle it. Easily the laziest, worst movie I've seen yet this year

I just couldn't handle it. Easily the laziest, worst movie I've seen yet this year

The biggest problem I had with the movie is Bekmambetov. Wanted is OK, but the rest of his movies are crap. I got free tickets to see Night Watch and I was still pissed... complete waste of two hours. I think all of his movies have that lazy, half-assed feel to them. Wanted just had enough going for it to overcome that flaw.