Moviedweeb

Weekend Estimates (8/3-5/12): TDKR @ #1 w/ $10.4m Fri/35.5 wknd, TR: $9.2m/24.5 (Boxoffice.com est.)

Nice to see TR got some sell outs. Be nice for this to overcome the bullshit wom it's getting from eager internet trolls who keeping dissing it wrongly.Frankly I strongly disagree with everyone the last few pages who keep dissing the film for no reason, none at all other than you want to believe what your saying but have no first hand knowledge of the film having not actually seen it. It's a fun summer movie an having seen both the last 36 hours the original only looks that much more dated, Arnie one liners aside.I laugh at the made up "indictment" regarding there being no immediate IJ5. Also, DH4 is a fun movie, this notion he *has* to swear every 5min or else is absurd. Fun fucking movie.Funny how people just make shit up in order to grant themselves a sense of omniscience about things.

How do you get a "Donor" title?

We donated money to get this site up and running before Boxoffice.com took over.When Boxofficemojo closed the forum without notice Shawn quickly got this one up and running. We donated money to get it and keep it going. Everybody that donated got the title. Not sure if there is a need to donate now.

Funny how people just make shit up in order to grant themselves a sense of omniscience about things.

Agreed, I mean look at this one;

Quite a few were so ready to just buy into the bullshit critics who scored it low but WOM, overall is decent.