Sims

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films -- 2013 THREAD TO START SOON! POSSIBLE RULE CHANGES ON PG. 50

6. Star Wars

George Lucas, 1977

Posted Image

"May the Force be with you."

Nominated for 10 Oscars, won 6

1,055 points

Synopsis: Luke Skywalker, a spirited farm boy, joins rebel forces to save Princess Leia from the evil Darth Vader, and the galaxy from the Empire's planet-destroying Death Star.

Trivia: Within three weeks of the film's release, 20th Century Fox's stock price doubled to a record high.

That means that The Empire Strikes Back will do better than Star Wars. I have heard people say that they liked Empire better. My favorite was Return of the Jedi. It looks like enough people proved the theory by putting Empire Strikes Back over Star Wars.

Titanic

James Cameron, 1997

Posted Image

"I'll never let go, Jack."

Nominated for 13 Oscars, won 11

1,067 points

Synopsis: A boy and a girl from differing social backgrounds meet during the ill-fated maiden voyage of the RMS Titanic.

Trivia: Macaulay Culkin was considered for the role of Jack Dawson.

Edited by Sims
  • Like 5

Titanic

James Cameron, 1997

Posted Image

1,067 points

Synopsis: A boy and a girl from differing social backgrounds meet during the ill-fated maiden voyage of the RMS Titanic.

Insert laughing gif here

Titanic

James Cameron, 1997

Posted Image

1,067 points

Fuck yeah!!

Titanic

James Cameron, 1997

Posted Image

1,067 points

I guess this list isn't such a guys list after all.

Deathly Hallows 1Deathly Hallows 2Prisoner of AzkabanGrave of the FirefliesRatatouilleBrokeback MountainV for VendettaPrincess MonokokokeDonnie DarkoUpMean GirlsThese films immediately come to mind that are sorely lacking from the list.

• Like 1

Deathly Hallows 1Deathly Hallows 2Prisoner of AzkabanGrave of the FirefliesRatatouilleBrokeback MountainV for VendettaPrincess MonokokokeDonnie DarkoUpMean GirlsThese films immediately come to mind that are sorely lacking from the list.

Ratatouille is on it.

Ratatouille is on the list.

Ratatouille was on the list, but I agree with most of those movies.