baumer

Tuesday (8/28/12) Numbers

Nice jump for EX2. 60M by end of Friday? Was looking for a bigger jump for BL2 but still Following last week pretty closely. At least it stayed below 50% drop. :)

I'm hoping Expendables is at about 57.7 after Thurs. The weekend jumps will start getting much bigger and I have it doing about 8 mill for the 3 day and close to 10 for the 4.

Expendables 2 will most likely be Stallone's highest WW grosser of his career (not adjusted for inflation) which is really impressive. His longevity and relevance as an actor may be among the rarest.

And this is a guy that from about 1999 to about 2006 couldn't even get a cup of coffee in Hollywood. And once again he had to do it on his own when he wrote and directed and starred in Rocky Balboa and Rambo. The men is a legend and one of the greatest Hollywood icons of all time imo.

The Expendables did 275M WW, lets wait and see if this one can top that. I believe it can.

It will do 78-82 mill here and that's only about 20 mill less than the original. It's doing better everywhere internationally than the original (except UK) so getting past 300 should happen.
  • Like 1

And this is a guy that from about 1999 to about 2006 couldn't even get a cup of coffee in Hollywood. And once again he had to do it on his own when he wrote and directed and starred in Rocky Balboa and Rambo. The men is a legend and one of the greatest Hollywood icons of all time imo.

haha and I definitely agree. I have always been a fan but respect him even more-as an actor, director, producer, and even business man. It's cool to see very good career decisions being rewarded and his comeback after 2006 was deserved and fiun to watch.
  • Like 1

Nice jump for EX2. 60M by end of Friday?Was looking for a bigger jump for BL2 but still Following last week pretty closely. At least it stayed below 50% drop. :)

I really wish they had not staggered the overseas release dates like they did. Leaves it too wide open for illegal downloading and boot legging.

I really wish they had not staggered the overseas release dates like they did. Leaves it too wide open for illegal downloading and boot legging.

Not as used to following OS as DOM. But it looks like its doing ok. :lol: I'll take any not bad news. At least it should end up 100+ DOM.