acsc1312

WG Discussion Thread- OLIVE WINS! Iceroll 2, tylerdurden 3

Whoa, just looked at the 1st post but there's so much to read there. What all am I supposed to do for the pre-game that's due tonight? And why is it due tonight and not Thursday night at midnight, which is when I thought it was due?

I think the deadline can be delayed until Thursday, if you promise to play :ph34r:

The only thing I'm saying is I really thought it was due Thursday because I figured the first weekend doesn't start until that Friday. The only way I really think I could complete those pre-season questions is if the deadline was tomorrow, because hopefully I'll have time. I have a more important deadline tonight and work tomorrow, but I could probably squeeze in before or after work.

The only thing I'm saying is I really thought it was due Thursday because I figured the first weekend doesn't start until that Friday. The only way I really think I could complete those pre-season questions is if the deadline was tomorrow, because hopefully I'll have time. I have a more important deadline tonight and work tomorrow, but I could probably squeeze in before or after work.

I am not acsc, but I believe that I can safely say that the Deadline will be extended until Thursday at midnight for everyone. Hope to see your preseason game :P

One extra day is okay, I guess. It was set for wednesday so people wouldn't complain about having to due preseason and week 1 on thursday night :P. I'm ok with extending it one day. IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED YOUR PRESEASON STUFF, DO IT BY TOMORROW NIGHT.

The Winter Game, imo, is going to be much harder than the summer game in terms of top 12 films. There are just so many wild cards, I think. Frankenwienie is done already so that takes one out of my top 12 already....lol

I'll do a makeup SOTM, along with makeup questions for those who have missed in the coming weeks. Oh and ill start individs this week also. Not sure about PMs since there are way too many players to keep up with that. I'll change the title of this thread and SOTM thread for deadlines, though.

I'll do a makeup SOTM, along with makeup questions for those who have missed in the coming weeks. Oh and ill start individs this week also. Not sure about PMs since there are way too many players to keep up with that. I'll change the title of this thread and SOTM thread for deadlines, though.

I do have a question about Week 2 game. Sinister's Thursday numbers were never released (But added to friday) so we don't know what the official PTA for the 3 day weekend was... Are they going to be considered 3 day weekend and so Sinister has, officially, the highest PTA of the weekend?It's related to the "Who's going to have the highest PTA" question. Edited by ChD