riczhang

Riczhang's Year 4 Reviews

I'm thinking that the nominees this year will be...AlesiaThe Good Die YoungWenanThe Road HomeThe Glass Castle

Yeah, that's what it looks like, but the Oscars generally don't go with the top 5 on the Critical concensus, so I can see one or two of the films getting replaced by something that has a number one vote, or something that's very close behind in the CC.
  • Like 1

Very true, but you gotta give these historical epics time to breathe and meander through production and post-production.Alesia held the CAYOM 1.0 record for most Oscar nominations without a BP nomination (13 noms). Hopefully it avoids that dubious honor this time around. :ph34r:

Avarice (Year 40) had 15 nominations, won 5 of them, but no BP nom.
  • Like 1

Thanks for 5, 15, 19, and 22. Perhaps Citizen Hughes will get a few Oscar nods as well. ;) Although I still wonder your opinion on Booster Gold... :P

You probably don't want to know.... :lol: I felt it was the weakest of the super hero films this year :P Good but nothing special. Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1