baumer

Halloween III

11 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

If the title hadn't been "Halloween III", I don't think it'd receive the amount of hate it has. It's not terrible or anything but certainly not very good either with gaping plot holes littered throughout. As passing entertainment, it's fine but for me it doesn't possess much replay value.

**¼/*****, (C-, 4.6/10, 2/4)

• Like 1

I didn't hate it either. But I certainly didn't love it. Tom Atkins is one of my favourite role players from the 80's and 90's and he hams it up here too. Not very scary, but still kind of ok.....lol5.5/10

Because Michael Myers is synonymous with the Halloween movies, fans were understandably upset of not seeing Big Mike in this. But if you're able to put that aside, and judge the movie on its own merits, I think Season of the Witch is the 2nd or 3rd best movie in the franchise. It is also the best one to capture the Halloween spirit since the original.

• Like 2

I'm gonna be honest I actually like this movie despite there is no Michael Myers. The story is strange basically about a madman who wants Halloween to go back to it's origins and kill every single child on the earth with the silver shamrock masks and that annoying jingle "8 more days to Halloween 8 more days to Halloween,Halloween Halloween, silver shamrock." The acting was not that bad either I did like Tom Atkins lead character Dr. Challis going on the road with a robot chick. This is also the most disturbing one of the Halloween series, and if anyone hates watching a movie seeing a kid get brutally killed then this is not for you. Overall not a bad movie at least it's better than 5. Grade:B

• Like 1

This is much better than I expected. Feels like a precursor to THEY LIVE in some ways. It's not very scary, but the deaths in those masks are more unsettling than most anything else in the series. I know it's the odd one out, but I prefer it to the non-Carpenters in the franchise. (Well, I guess H2O is better too).

• Like 3