CoolioD1

Golden Globes Thread (winners in 1st post)

I'd put Maisie Williams (Ayra) above Clarke as the best actress, but Clarke was great too. Book 2 doesn't have much for her to do but her role then gets supercharged after that.

Arya is such overrated character. Fans like her because she`s a killer kid shit but I really don`t like that fad. The actress is good but the character is just unbelievable. Actually, they toned her down in the series. She`s much worse in the book. And than she becomes a Catwoman or Cat Something. All warrior chicks are Cat something.FTW was this Piece All shit? Aren`t Turks exterminating Kurds or something? LOL.

From the guy who was drooling over it when it was released on youtube. :rolleyes:

I was but obviously a lot of what makes a good score depends on how well it gels with the film... And it didn't for me, at all. At points it even took ne out of the film.

Arya is such overrated character. Fans like her because she`s a killer kid shit but I really don`t like that fad. The actress is good but the character is just unbelievable. Actually, they toned her down in the series. She`s much worse in the book. And than she becomes a Catwoman or Cat Something. All warrior chicks are Cat something.

Won't get into a debate about the books on a GG discussion thread, but I somewhat disagree.Artist won't sweep, Midnight will probably take Screenplay, that or The Descendants.