A Marvel Fanboy

Flopped Actors/Actresses Thread

Wait Taylor Kitsch isn't a flop? In what universe? Three strikes and you're out flop.

There`s a difference between flopped movie and flopped actor. Flopped actors simply don`t get any relevant work (anymore) and many people don`t know whether they are still working or not. Flopped movies can have actors who are constantly cast hence why people wonder how the hell they get so many offers despite constant flopping.

There`s a difference between flopped movie and flopped actor. Flopped actors simply don`t get any relevant work (anymore) and many people don`t know whether they are still working or not. Flopped movies can have actors who are constantly cast hence why people wonder how the hell they get so many offers despite constant flopping.

Colin Farrell has a loooong string of flopped movies. But you're right he's good looking and he will always get cast.

• Like 1

How about Adam Brody and the rest of the cast of the OC? They're all kinda flops. Rachel Bilson almost was after a success with Jumper but then she and fellow co-flop boyfriend Hayden Christensen fell of the earth. I like her "giving head to an ice cream bar" commercial though. Sometimes they play it in front of real movies at AMC :lol:

Edited by Silver Linings aDIM

See my edit. And you're lack of recognition is proof, Adam Brody is a flop. His last big movie role was "Jennifer's Body" :rofl:

I didn't even know there was such an actor called Adam Brody not linked to Adrian Brody so yeah he is a flop. :lol:

As the rest of the cast of that OC TV show. There's a lot of people I don't even know why they're celebs. That Rachel Bilson chick, Leighton Meester, Taylor Momsen and the likes.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

How about Adam Brody and the rest of the cast of the OC? They're all kinda flops. Rachel Bilson almost was after a success with Jumper but then she and fellow co-flop boyfriend Hayden Christensen fell of the earth. I like her "giving head to an ice cream bar" commercial though. Sometimes they play it in front of real movies at AMC :lol:

He had a small part in seeking a friend but yeah i agreee that whole cast hasnt done anything.