A Marvel Fanboy

Flopped Actors/Actresses Thread

one actor that kind of flopped in movies I think but found big success in TV is Rob Lowe

Rob Lowe was a big star who ruined his career filming dirty videos of women. My how times have changed.

He even had a dirty vid with a real princess. Impressive. They now call him the Olivier of Lifetime Movies. :rofl:

Times have changed indeed. Now a self-leaked sex vid is a way to shoot into stardom.

Flop of the flops = Billy Boyd. I hope they paid him well to unsuccessfully pretend that he is interested in movies he isn`t cast in (I`m tlaking about his pathetic scripted Q&A in TH:DoA special).

• Like 1

He even had a dirty vid with a real princess. Impressive. They now call him the Olivier of Lifetime Movies. :rofl:

Times have changed indeed. Now a self-leaked sex vid is a way to shoot into stardom.

Flop of the flops = Billy Boyd. I hope they paid him well to unsuccessfully pretend that he is interested in movies he isn`t cast in (I`m tlaking about his pathetic scripted Q&A in TH:DoA special).

:lol:  :lol:

Kathryn Bigelow was also married to Cameron, she didn't seem to be suffering...Maybe because she's as headstrong as him.

And it's false, she's been suffering bipolar disorder well before meeting Cameron. It actually wrecked her previous marriage with an actor and she accused her first husband of abuse. Not Cameron. You know people suffering bipolar disorder like that are attracted to people with anger management on a unconscious level.

Edited by dashrendar44

Cameron had 5 wives and only one has mental illness so it looks like Linda`s exaggerating.

That's what I'm saying. She was mentally ill before meeting Cameron and he's not the greatest cure for that peculiar sickness.  :ph34r: 

Edited by dashrendar44