It was nice to see Oliver finally back in the city.  Overall, it was a pretty good episode.

The Oliver/Felicity thing keeps getting close but never follows through :P

I wonder how the dad is going to handle knowing Sarah is dead now that he know the Canary isn't her any more

They've pretty much cleared up all the secrets now.  What's left?  Lance and Thea not know who killed Sara and Lance somehow still doesn't know who the Arrow is.

I think he kind of knows is Oliver but doesn't want to admit to himself or is waiting for Oliver to tell him.

I think he kind of knows is Oliver but doesn't want to admit to himself or is waiting for Oliver to tell him.

you are most likely right. I don't think he is that clueless or maybe he's just finding reasons for it not to be Oliver

Every season I keep hoping this is the one where Laurel dies. She keeps disappointing me. Although, I like her a bit more since she started training. She was just such an annoying Damsel in Distress the first 2 seasons.

The weird part about the whole damsel in distress thing was that she held her own in a fight early on and then the show completely forgot that she at one point knew how to fight.

"Yeah, I pulled the hoodie down to cover my face."

"That disguise wouldn't work even if you smeared grease paint over your face."

:rofl:

yeah I couldn't stop laughing at those parts either :P

• Like 1

I liked they brought back Slade, but it was almost too easy to capture him again.  I know it couldn't go on for a few episodes, but still thought it could have been better.

Don't get me wrong the episode was fine, just nit picking a bit :P