Nah, I think at the end of the season everyone in Starling City will know Oliver Queen is the Arrow. Captain Lance should be safe then. Otherwise I think you may be right. Poor captain Lance. I really like that character.

Laurel on the other hand. I've wanted to see her die since about halfway through season 1. Even though she's not that damsel in distress anymore, she's still annoying as fuck and she is rarely of use for team Arrow.

"And no offense, none of you are particularly good actors" :rofl:

The show's been very shitty recently though, even for its own low standards...

I agree.  I hope next season they don't continue with the League of Assassins story line anymore.

while I think the show kind of went off the rails this season, I didn't mind the ending except for way too many flashbacks in this episode.  I like they finally gave Oliver some happiness although, who knows how long it will actually last :P

Arrow
"GREEN ARROW"
Wednesday, October 7th at 8pm ET/7pm CT on The CW

MY NAME IS THE GREEN ARROW — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity's (Emily Bett Rickards) blissful getaway is cut short when Thea (Willa Holland) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) pay them a visit and tell Oliver they need his help back in Star (formerly Starling) City. The city has been attacked by "Ghosts," assassins led by a dangerous man named Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough). However, when Oliver returns, Diggle (David Ramsey) makes it very clear that he doesn't want Oliver on the team. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Beth Schwartz and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#401).

Edited by mulder42

Arrow
"THE CANDIDATE"
Wednesday, October 14th at 8pm ET/7pm CT on The CW

JERI RYAN GUEST STARS; INTRODUCING ECHO KELLUM — When an old family friend, Jessica Danforth (guest star Jeri Ryan), tells Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) that she is going to run for mayor, both Queens are concerned considering the last three mayors have been murdered. Despite their protests, Jessica makes her announcement so the Green Arrow and Speedy vow to protect her. Meanwhile, Thea begins to exhibit effects from the Lazarus Pit. In addition, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is faced with a tough business decision and looks to one of her employees, Curtis Holt (guest star Echo Kellum), for help. John Behring directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu (#402).

10/21/15 episode

Arrow
"RESTORATION"
Wednesday, October 21st at 8pm ET/7pm CT on The CW

LAUREL TAKES HER SISTER TO NANDA PARBAT — The growing tension between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) puts both their lives at risk when they go after Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) and a H.I.V.E. deployed meta-human. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) talks Thea (Willa Holland) into returning to Nanda Parbat to ask her father (John Barrowman) to put Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) into the Lazarus Pit. However, Laurel is surprised when Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) refuses to do it. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Speed Weed (#403).