This last episode has my heart in my throat , I'm going to be on pins and needles all week until wednesday comes around and we know one way or anotherBecause per stills release its not looking good for team arrow

slade has felicity

The dream of olicity is alive !!!Besides all the shipper romance business , this show action wise is so good! Slade aint playing around , he's wrecking the city and oliver's existence But I'm positive oliver will come out of this stronger albeit not unscathed

Representative of how marvel oriented this forum is. The arrow topic only had 9 pages and Agents of Shit has 27

Well a lot of those pages are about how bad the show is too :P  But yes, it does have its followers too.

Agreed that this show is so much better and it isn't even a DC/Marvel thing, just the other show is not good, and Arrow is pretty amazing

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

Well, that was an excellent finale to an excellent season.

I was initially iffy about Oliver professing his love to Felicity because it felt kinda forced, but when they revealed the reason for it, I was like 'Holy crap, that's actually pretty brilliant.'

I'm also glad they didn't kill off Slade. Not only does it fit with Ollie's theme of trying to better himself this season, there's plenty more interesting things they can do with that character. Kind of a shame they didn't do the same with Isabel Rochev though. Also, I really hope Quentin makes it through.

• Like 1

Lady Daenerys SNOW-STARK

are you happy now? ;)

well at least for like 20 minutes :P

Posted Image

i feel like i have an hangover , a shipper life is hard 

i went from 

Posted ImagePosted Image

to 

Posted Image

really???????????????

Posted Image

but hey apart from that heartbreak , episode was really good, i have no qualms on the action side of the show , they nail it every episode 

Edited by Lady Daenerys SNOW-STARK
  • Like 1

Posted Image

i feel like i have an hangover , a shipper life is hard 

i went from 

Posted ImagePosted Image

to 

Posted Image

really???????????????

Posted Image

but hey apart from that heartbreak , episode was really good, i have no qualms on the action side of the show , they nail it every episode 

I take it you ship Oliver with Felicity? I ship him with The Clap. I think he's a disgusting pig and not worthy of any woman on the show. He'll only break her heart. 

Edited by ky02121

i think the show will last 5 yrs to reflect the "5 yrs" he spent on the island , clearly he gets hardcore training from amanda and the russians but at some point he gets dumped back on the island 

If the show remains anywhere near as good as Season 2, I see it going well past 5 seasons.