baumer

Tues Numbers

It's a big mystery to me because there's a lot of circumstances.

Last week I got my flu shot as I do every year, and I've never gotten sick from it before.

Friday night I went out for dinner and had lobster raviolis, and I RARELY eat seafood.

Saturday morning woke up with horrible stomach pains and diarrhea, also had a fever, body aches, pains, was basically miserable the entire day and night. Sunday all the aches and fever went away, and by Monday I was just getting the stomach cramps right after eating. But now it's Wedensday and I'm still getting the occasional stomach pains and

I haven't had a solid shit since Friday

so I'm starting to get concerned it is more serious than food poisoning and might have to see a doctor after all!

Edited by Silver Linings aDIM

If you got the flu shot then you had a lot of crap put inside of you. Those flu shots contain all kinds of stuff that are not good for you which is why you should never get them.

• Like 1

Why the fuck is Taken 2 holding so well?

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
  • Like 2

Last week I got my flu shot as I do every year, and I've never gotten sick from it before.

Friday night I went out for dinner and had lobster raviolis, and I RARELY eat seafood.

Saturday morning woke up with horrible stomach pains and diarrhea, also had a fever, body aches, pains, was basically miserable the entire day and night. Sunday all the aches and fever went away, and by Monday I was just getting the stomach cramps right after eating. But now it's Wedensday and I'm still getting the occasional stomach pains and

so I'm starting to get concerned it is more serious than food poisoning and might have to see a doctor after all!

Man opening that spoiler tag was intense for me! I was worried it would be a picture of your poop

:puke:

:P

• Like 1

You need to get to the Doctor man!!

Not pooping for that many days is not good at all. :P

Nice for Taken2.

Holy shit man, I'd go to see a doc if I was you. 5 days is a pretty damn long time for stomach issues to be this prevalent. I know nothing about medical conditions, but I'd be more worried about some kinda parasite at this point.