Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

• Community Manager

Please, don't let my studio go bankrupcy right now in the first year :knight:I am pretty sure my main projects will make enough WW to greenlight a sequel. It is good that here we can control the budgets, and not like in that place called Earth :ph34r:

It is impossible to go bankrupt in this game. Unless you're me, in which case you go bankrupt whenever I'm too lazy/busy to make films.
  • Like 1

I am planning franchises for all my movies except the romantic drama and the documentaries. Lets see if I have any luck. :lol: I am pretty sure my 3 major releases will be just fine when OS numbers are added in.

I'd like to read Hunch's Hindenburg. Was it successful? Seems like I'm going on paths that have been walked before, MTG was a big hit in the old CAYOM as well, I promise that Planeswalkers 2 will be a beast next year.

It grossed over 350m and had a shit ton of Oscar noms including BP. I don't think I even have that plot anymore though....it was literally 5 years ago. Damn you BOM admnistrators for destroying the forums without warning. :( Edited by Hunch

In my experience if something can get going in the game it's best to get it done even if it seems too quick. It has a domino effect...people hurry up with reviews and predictions, write films, etc.

True. But if we're starting actuals soon then I feel like I have to get my Top 25 list out ASAP which means I'll probably not read all the films and I won't review anymore films. I've already rushed through my predictions. If you look closely some films on my previous year's predictions released on the same weekend have the exact same prediction as a film released on the same weekend this year. :P;) I did make sure that the predictions were reasonable for the film though. Edited by riczhang