So what does everyone think now that we're 7 episodes in? I'm still really intrigued as to what will happen building into the finale. I hated Tyler because he was such a shady character until last Wednesday. I'm interested to see what they'll do with him now. Interesting character arc.

This show just keeps going as the season goes on. The (real) Emily introduction was a nice surprise, and looks like she will cause some problems for Amanda/Emily/whatever. I'm starting to really like Nolan now that he isn't as shady as he was in the beginning. Tyler still irks me most episodes. Does he really just want the power or is there something else? I'm thinking he's involved some way or another with the past.

For me this is the best new drama of the year. When I saw the pilot I was thinking it would be one of those shows that becomes really good or get into ridiculous story lines very quickly, thankfully it is the former.The only problem these days is there are actually too many good dramas, it's getting difficult to make time for them all, it's almost a blessing that the AMC and HBO series are so short (Breaking Bad, Dexter, Walking Dead, True Blood).

Perfect show is perfect. Well, maybe not perfect. Jack and fake Amanda are so annoying (the less said about Declan the better). Hopefully all three will be gone by next season. Anyway, I haven't been so anxious to see what happens next on a show since Lost. Is it next week yet?

Even though I don't think Jack brings anything to the show character wise, I think he does help keep Emanda grounded. If he were to disappear, I think Emanda would go nutso and no one would be able to stop her.

Even though I don't think Jack brings anything to the show character wise, I think he does help keep Emanda grounded. If he were to disappear, I think Emanda would go nutso and no one would be able to stop her.

Yeah but now she knows she has a half sister i'm hoping maybe Charlotte can fill the keeping her human role and Jack can gtfo.

As expected, Revenge thumped Alcatraz. Out of a possible audience of 15.7 million viewers 2,067,000 watched Revenge vs 1,133,000 for the first episode and 1,036,000 for the 2nd episode of Alcatraz.

Edited by DeeCee

Revenge continues to be huge in Australia. It's easily the highest rating scripted show on Australian TV. Episode 1-2,067,000 #1 for the weekEpisode 2-1,800,000 #2 for the weekEpisode 3-1,799,000 #2 for the weekEpisode 4-1,960,000 #1 for the week