The Creator

Marketing Info

G.I. Joe 2 wasn't as frequent. I remember seeing trailers for it starting in December 2011, and then they changed the date to March 2013. I don't think I saw another trailer until December.

It was very frequent at my theaters. I saw trailers throughout all of 2012

It was very frequent at my theaters. I saw trailers throughout all of 2012

Where do you live? That may be the case, movies get more heavily advertised in places like Southern California or New York, NY.

I bet Alpha is secretly in love with Hiccup.

Oh please. I'm totally not trying to stalk Hiccup.Say Hiccup, what's your address? :rofl:Anyways, it's hard to understand why they'd heavily market G.I. Joe 2 in Wisconsin?

Oh please. I'm totally not trying to stalk Hiccup.Say Hiccup, what's your address? :rofl:Anyways, it's hard to understand why they'd heavily market G.I. Joe 2 in Wisconsin?

Didn't you just talk about some kind of revenge because hiccup ranked your movies too low? 

Edited by ChD

It was a joke. People take things way too seriously.Though it did piss me off when Amulet got a 5.8/10.

6.3/10 I revised it after I read it a second time. That about be a B- not C+. 

Also at least I acknowledged that it would do good in the box office and my review was probably an abnormal review and I didn't go on a smear campaign. You hated Society and went on a campaigned to make sure it didn't get Oscar attention or a good box office run. I mean predicting a 25M finish for Society was obviously pure hatred. 

Edited by Hiccup

I can give you my SSN number too if you want it :P

Funny enough, I think Alpha unintentionally got Society nominated for BP.

When he was making those tracking posts for what would be nominated in the Y6 Oscar picks thread, before people asked him to stop, Numbers realized that Expedecade was gaining enough momentum for a BP nod. Determined to not let this happen, he switched one of his choices for BP to 'Society,' a film that was rivaling Expedecade, to potentially defeat it. In the end, Numbers won and Society was nominated for BP.

I wasn't crazy about the movie, but I can certainly see why others were. 

• Like 4

I was gonna manipulate my ballot last year by taking a vote away from 2 of the films on my ballot and giving it to other films so the tie breakers would have movies that I liked more. But, I felt that was dishonest and so I didn't. 

Funny enough, I think Alpha unintentionally got Society nominated for BP.

When he was making those tracking posts for what would be nominated in the Y6 Oscar picks thread, before people asked him to stop, Numbers realized that Expedecade was gaining enough momentum for a BP nod. Determined to not let this happen, he switched one of his choices for BP to 'Society,' a film that was rivaling Expedecade, to potentially defeat it. In the end, Numbers won and Society was nominated for BP.

I wasn't crazy about the movie, but I can certainly see why others were. 

Truly a great CAYOM story.