The Movie Man

what are episodes 7/8/9 going to be about?

They say Episode 7 in the press release but really we have no idea if it'll take place before the PT or after the OT. If it's the former then there are thousands and thousands of years to play with. If it's the latter we need to know if they are recasting Luke & company, aiming for an old Luke & company, or going into the future after Luke & company are long dead.

• Community Manager

and has Lucas already written episodes 7 8 9?

They have a treatment but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else actually writes the script. Lucas is a good producer/director but a good writer he is not.

They have a treatment but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else actually writes the script. Lucas is a good producer/director but a good writer he is not.

I'm sure it will be like with ESB and ROTJ where Lucas had a big role in forming the story but then left the script writing to others.My question is how recent the treatments are. Are they pretty much the same as when Lucas considered a sequel trilogy in the 80s? Or have they been tinkered with over the years to match some stuff in the EU. Edited by 4815162342