A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

under 400 million officially because mojo says so eg china  as at 25/8 = $109,990,000 What this site says or China says is irrelevant to Mojo - home of makebelieve......... in fact even this thread has been adjusted by the moderators since the 24th August. I wonder how long i'll last

PACRIM is not officially over $400M WW. 

But we can say as a fact that it has passed

the milestone?

Fly Me to the Moon is listed twice (as a 9/30 and December TBD release).

So I guess Stalingrad is getting the Russian quota instead of August Eighth? Will August Eighth even be released? Not that it matters to me one way or the other.

Doulbe listed on Fly Me to the Moon. It's releasing Sep 30 according to Mtime. Snowpiercer and Stalingrad are the last two of the year, thought not sure which one will be the last.

I'm gonna go out on a craaaazy limb and guess that they're overestimating The Stolen Years.

Based on the OD performance, TSY seems to be a solid hit. didt thought it would ....

This marks the third rom-com hit for actress Baihe Bai in the last 2 years.

Love is Not Blined (2011) 356M

A Wedding Invitation (2013) 200M

The Stolen Years (2013) 150m+ possible

Personal Tailor, in which she is also playing a leading role, will surely do gargantuans this December.

This girl is one of the most powerful stars in this genre right now, in line with Fan Bingbing and Wei Tang.