A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

So great Breakup Buddies, low budget high earning. The local is doing better and better. i can not estimate...whether Gone with the bullet (18,Dec) can beat TF4. if Breakup Buddies can cross 1.2B, Gone with the bullet will do 2B+. Great Asian, on the way to beat Hollywood.

It should be possible, because the local movies always get the better release dates.

It should be possible, because the local movies always get the better release dates.

it is just simple. either china or all countries always want the local better than outside. it is problem if the Gov make the local worst. i do not think hollywood can stay on top ever... 

• Like 1

yes, and why al have to consume USA movies? there a lot of great movies that nobody sees just because they are not from the USA. I love good movies (don't matter where they are from), I hope USA audience whach more movies from outside

That is true, I go see almost every Belgium movie that there is in cinema. Also a lot of french movies, and yes they are good. BUT they never made LOTR so they ll never be my favorite :)