#ED

Estimated Wknd Numbers - BD2(141.3M) Skyfall(41.5M) Lincoln(21M)

Not sure if this has been posted.

http://www.kpho.com/...Jc_ENsY.twitter

A 20-year-old man is accused of buying assault rifles and more than 400 rounds of ammunition in a plot to commit mass murder at a Twilight screening and a Missouri Walmart.

Blaec Lammers' plot was foiled because his mother alerted police, according to court documents.

The woman told police her son had bought weapons similar to those used by a gunman inside an Aurora, CO, movie theater showing the premiere of the latest Batman movie. Twelve people died and 58 were injured in Colorado.

Tragedy averted. Good news.

Gun control is tricky. There will always be people who shouldn't have guns regardless of Gun control or not. But if someone goes to rob your house with a gun, now because of gun control, you don't have anything to defend yourself with. Unless you can pull of Matrix type maneuvers.

I don't want to get too politcal. The fact is you will most likely hurt yourself/friends/family than defend yourself with a gun. If someone comes to your home and rob you it is better just to let them take whatever they want than to have a shootout.

I don't want to get too politcal. The fact is you will most likely hurt yourself/friends/family than defend yourself with a gun. If someone comes to your home and rob you it is better just to let them take whatever they want than to have a shootout.

True, but sometimes there is no choice to react defensively.

NYC avg movie ticket is 14 dollars. I'll pay another $2 if they can add security.Why don't movie theaters have ANY security here? It really disturbs me.

What is security gonna do? LOLI hope you mean metal detectors and not rent a cops.

What is security gonna do? LOLI hope you mean metal detectors and not rent a cops.

You don't have metal detectors in theaters?Ticket prices are only $3-5 here, but we still have both metal detectors and security guards.

You don't have metal detectors in theaters?Ticket prices are only $3-5 here, but we still have both metal detectors and security guards.

No, security's generally pretty lax in theaters. I was surprised at how strict it was when I visited India for the first time after the multiplex boom Edited by spizzer