Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

Take Resistance out of my list since apparently somebody finally said it has the rights.Burnout moves to June 10 and LA Noire takes August 5.

Edited by CJohn

Steve Jobs is becoming a pain, so much happened in his life I don't know what to cut :unsure:

Don't focus on his entire life. But, instead focus on one defining moment of his life that tested him emotionally, mentally, and perhaps even physically that really shaped him to be the figure that he was.

Don't focus on his entire life. But, instead focus on one defining moment of his life that tested him emotionally, mentally, and perhaps even physically that really shaped him to be the figure that he was.

I want to focus on his childhood, college, his time at Pixar, Atari, and Apple.

I want to focus on his childhood, college, his time at Pixar, Atari, and Apple.

I'd recommend starting with college, kinda like Social Network did for Mark Zuckerberg. We don't need a biopic that focuses on his childhood because I don't think that's very relevant to his success with Apple. And if you include Pixar and Atari, don't make them critical points in the film. Also, it may be best to end it somewhere in the earlier years of Apple, when it first becomes a success, to end on a high note. Don't drag it all the way to his death.

I'd recommend starting with college, kinda like Social Network did for Mark Zuckerberg. We don't need a biopic that focuses on his childhood because I don't think that's very relevant to his success with Apple. And if you include Pixar and Atari, don't make them critical points in the film. Also, it may be best to end it somewhere in the earlier years of Apple, when it first becomes a success, to end on a high note. Don't drag it all the way to his death.

This. I personally would just centre the entire film around the iPhone and end it with him walking on the stage to introduce the original iPhone to the world.

I hate that. So much happened after that.

Bio-pics work better as character studies. A small period of time of the person's life which is explored thoroughly. Not an overarching summary of every single detail. @Creator: I just thought the iPhone because it's Apple's crowning achievement and biggest success. Plus, it'd be an event that's probably more likely to get people to see the film.

I'm minimizing childhood, focusing on college, early years at Apple and Pixar, and briefly describe last years.

Eh, seems like a too ambitious concept there. I still say scrap childhood and last years, focus on the middling ones where he first became a sbig success, and explore how that will effect him in the future and has changed him from the past, without actually showing those scenes of childhood and death.

As a comparison, Aaron Sorkin has said his planned Steve Jobs film will be only a little over 90 minutes and will essentially be three massive scenes, each taking place backstage before a major product/company announcement.

I think I'll focus only on one event in his childhood that made an impact on him.There's this one story where his family goes to a farm, and Jobs finds a baby calf being born. The calf then starts walking immediately after birth, and Jobs compares it to computer software (the calf was "programmed" to walk rather than being taught). I think that made him interested in electronics.