Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

Who is "we"? I've only seen you say this. I think it should begin in late December. Actuals should finish next week, and Oscars be finished within 2 weeks.

Couple others did also-Blank and someone else.

Couple others did also-Blank and someone else.

Me, Blank, you, and I think someone else all were in favour of January. Plus, it isn't like people can't write films over Christmas Holidays. I was thinking that we'd take a two week break for Christmas. Edited by riczhang

I'm never motivated to write unless Part 1 has started, for whatever reason. So I say we start it in late December, but leave it open longer than usual because a lot of you won't be able to write over the last week of December (hell I may not either, but I might just as well).

• Like 1

I'm never motivated to write unless Part 1 has started, for whatever reason. So I say we start it in late December, but leave it open longer than usual because a lot of you won't be able to write over the last week of December (hell I may not either, but I might just as well).

That works too. I just don't wanna think about having to finish my films over Christmas just because the deadline is like the first few days of the new year.
  • Like 1

I don't know if I will have a lot of time to write over winter break...I'm spending the week with my relatives, and I'd pick them over writing fake movies.

Well yeah that is why we have always avoided starting a year during Christmas time.

I'd prefer December-January to write, but that's up to Numbers or Impact.

Same here... I'm currently packed with exams and still have a lot of things to learn for...My December is fully pakced 'till the 23rd...then there are the holy days... I would be able to start writing only after the 2nd of January... Edited by ChD