Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

I am pretty sure Assassins Creed is on April 1, that is why I moved Burnout to April 8!Blankments?Also, change Silent Invasion 2: Dark Times title to Silent Invasion 2: Revelation.

Edited by CJohn

I have so many ideas swirling around for The Successor, but take it off the schedule and replace with Dead Space.

I am so curious about your Dead Space adaptation! Edited by CJohn

Replace "Invasion" with "Hill" and you get a real movie :P

A real terrible movie :PAnd it isn't like mine is any good either :lol:I am preparing something big for this sequel. Silent Invasion was just the start, this is going for a whole other level. It is going to explain a lot of what is happening to the world.

I am writing it right now. I am pretty sure it is going to wrap the series. The first movie wasn't big, I hope this get better numbers overall, since the story is much bigger and appealing. The first was a filler. This one is what I wanted to do if I had the time in the first place.Congratulations for the 1000 posts :lol:

Edited by CJohn

Year 6 will definitely be a busy year for me. An Oro-esque movie directed by Jackson which is already done, a start of a new franchise starring Cumberbatch, Wishaw, and helmed by Abrams. Then I have a sequel, and two OCs. Then, a planned semi-filler but not really rom-com/mystery movie for August. Got my Blockbusters mostly done, gonna start working on my OCs soon. Hopefully everything on this list will be finished and I can have time to write fillers. :lol:And Hunch, do you mind switching Last Ditch Effort with World of Tomorrow? Thanks.

Edited by riczhang