Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

I'm pretty sure I can describe every CAYOM player this way:Numbers - the Oscar BaitCreator - the Oscar Bait (If Numbers does bad that year)Spaghetti - the Wild CardBlankments - the BlockbusterAlpha (Me) - The Newbiericzhang - the Historical Epic

I'm pretty sure I can describe every CAYOM player this way:Numbers - the Oscar BaitCreator - the Oscar Bait (If Numbers does bad that year)Spaghetti - the Wild CardBlankments - the BlockbusterAlpha (Me) - The Newbiericzhang - the Historical Epic

Wait 'till you see me next year.The Razzie Bait/Box Office Bomber.

Contrary to popular belief I've only released 2 historical epics. ;)

Other players in this game have released just as many "baity" films as I have. And I don't release Oscar bait every year anyway, Year 3 being an example, this year (if anyone thinks a R-rated war thriller about submarines and special forces and Chinese aggression is bait then they got their Oscar sensors screwed on wrong), and Year 6 will be another.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Remove American Tale please, I don't want to ruin a classic. I have a war movie in that spot instead: The Winter War: Battle of Kelja

Finns vs. Soviets!A war movie will have lots of direct competition, so how about this: Open it in limited release in early/mid December and then expand to wide on December 28th.Also I think you should just keep the title as The Winter War or some variation of that. The subtitle is unnecessary.

I started writing and I can't put everything in one film, so I'm planning a trilogy. The first chapter will be called The Winter War: The Ladoga Karelia. It will open the week before Bond limited, 700 theatres against Bond and expand the next weekend to 1800. That's the only sensible way to do it. Probably won't reach 2000 theatres. Should have nice January legs.

Edited by Alfred Unchained