RthDeadWov

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

Yep, she played a caricature with no depth and had very little screen time. Didn't deserve a nomination. It is just that people wanted to award The Help. The movie itself wasn't that great so they went with as many acting awards as they could.

LOL, are you AD`s Zuranthum who wrote this unfathomable and unabsolvable abomination:

LOL, this is like talking to people who thought Miranda Otto was the best supporting actress of 2003 for Lord of the Rings: Return of the King.

Miranda Otto was a better "embodiment of grace" in The Thin Red Line than Chastain was in The Tree of Life, btw. Posted Image

http://awardsdailyforums.com/showthread.php?29039-WHO-SHOULD-WIN-Best-Supporting-Actress/page5

Posted Image

• Like 1

I didn't like BM at all. What an overrated movie. Typical of American comedies though.I don't see why GU and others of the ilk get lambasted when all BM really did was make the same kind of jokes, except with women.Revolutionary, my ass.Despite that, I too think that if any one of the cast was deserving of a nomination, it would be Wiig. She has subtlety in her performance and that's what acting's about. McCarthy gets one-liners but if she deserves a nomination, then Galifinakis does too or Christopher Mintz Plasse or Ken Jeong.