Rthmessiah

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

Guys, really?This is amazing for SLP. It was cut down to a limited release, probably because it wasn't tracking well and now it's looking like WOM is spreading very fast. That would be an amazing hold for its average per theater. Right in line with "Juno".I expect it to hit 100m.

george kirk, Jim`s father. He was great, brought so much emotion into the opening of the movie. I spotted him right away and wondered who he was. So happy he`s big now.

I had no idea it was him, but that was a very well acted role on his part.

$100M in China is out of the picture. It is being released with The Hobbit in January. It is now being reported to possibly being released together on the same day.

Never say never. $150m in UK and $300m in NA was out of picture too a few weeks ago.

DreamWorks Animation's 3D toon Rise of the Guardians got off to a slow start despite an A CinemaScore, grossing $4.9 million for a projected five day gross of $33.4 million, one of the lowest recent openings for a DWA title. Guardians cost $145 million to produce.

Ang Lee's $120 million Life of Pi ouptaced predictions on Wednesday, opening to $3.7 million for a five-day debut in the $28 million range. Pi, from 20th Century Fox and marking Lee's first 3D film, earned an A- CinemaScore.

MGM and FilmDistrict's Red Dawn remake opened to $4.2 million on Wednesday, putting its five-day debut at roughly $24 million. Red Dawn, which was shot in 2009 but held up because of MGM's financial woes, earned a B CinemaScore.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-report-thanksgiving-holiday-393706