CoolioD1

Film Critics Awards 2012 (Winners in 1st post)

Perks love just shows how much Summit fucked up. Emma Watson becoming the runner-up to Field must amuse AD to no end. Ezra Miller won supporting. Logan is the lead so he couldn`t compete here.Waltz is getting more love than Leo because his character isn`t disturbing. Leo`s is. That Leo`s playing a real villain, not fun quirky one is working against him because voters vote for what they like and his villain isn`t likable, unlike quirky fun villains.

Just like everyone has one movie that they root against (fishnets and Hobbit, a couple of people and Beasts, alot of people and Twilight, etc.), the Master is that film for me. What a pretentious, boring, meaningless film that was. Tried so hard to say something but it said jackshit except "look at artsy I am!" PSH and Phoenix were brilliant, but Adams was mehhh.

Imagine the chaos if the DC critics had decided to announce today as well instead of tomorrow morning

I've already had a mini meltdown, and a few other moments today, please don't make it worse. ;) DC will probably be a crapshoot as well.

Nobody`s resurrecting Phoenix so he`s in position to lose his spot to Cooper or Levant.I`m really sick of Waltz. No offense fans but he always plays the same character and is only effective in QT movies. he ddin`t garner much praise for his non-QT work.I`m really pissed about Leo. He`s playing a really risky role and is brilliant based on reactions from professionals and fans alike but they`ll snub him because it`s unsettling role. Fuck that. Go Leo!

Just like everyone has one movie that they root against (fishnets and Hobbit, a couple of people and Beasts, alot of people and Twilight, etc.), the Master is that film for me. What a pretentious, boring, meaningless film that was. Tried so hard to say something but it said jackshit except "look at artsy I am!" PSH and Phoenix were brilliant, but Adams was mehhh.

Posted Image
  • Like 3