When is the next episode? I finally caught up with the last 5 episodes Loving annie and abed relationship now that troy is gone! The little tease with jeff and blondie when his friend wanted to date her lol I guess the addition of the crime teacher? Is cool sorta he's not what's his name Gahhhh I just forgot blondie and oldie name as I was about to type wtf not cool aging memory cells

Last night's GI Joe episode was amazing! As a big GI Joe fan, I thought they captured everything perfectly!

I think it is right up there with my favorite episodes of the series! 

^_^

I'm not a G.I. Joe fan but it was extremely funny.

Though I have to admit, although I am a fan of the big concept episodes and I'm yet to be disappointed by any of them, I'm a bit worried that they are doing too many of them (Harmon even admitted D&D was a mess while making it) and neglecting the smaller episodes. My favorite from this season is still ep.2, have already seen it 3 times and it gets funnier every time. I only hope that if they do get a sixth season they scale it down a bit.

• Like 1

I really enjoyed tonight's episode. It wasn't that hilarious(it was still funny), but I thought it set up some great stuff for next week's season finale. 

I just really hope that isn't the end of the show and it can still somehow get 6 seasons and a movie. 

• Like 2

I didn't like the finale.

There were a couple of good episodes in the beginning of the season (the ass crack bandit one comes to mind), but I was expecting much more with Dan Harmon back.

The first 3 seasons of Community are so awesome. I don't think they can recreate the magic they had back then, especially without Pierce and Troy. Plus they aren't students anymore and that changes the whole show and not in a good way.

I didn't like the finale.

There were a couple of good episodes in the beginning of the season (the ass crack bandit one comes to mind), but I was expecting much more with Dan Harmon back.

The first 3 seasons of Community are so awesome. I don't think they can recreate the magic they had back then, especially without Pierce and Troy. Plus they aren't students anymore and that changes the whole show and not in a good way.

Not going to lie, I felt the quality kind of go down after Troy left. They were able to easily get past Pierce but Troy? That's pretty hard. I still want a final season. 

• Like 2

You know what? I'm cool if that was the last season. I know Six Seasons and a Movie is great, but we've gotten more out of this show than anybody expected. Maybe I've just been expecting it to get the axe for so long, I've reached some inner peace about it.

Edited by RichWS
  • Like 2