While I'd probably go with the majority opinion that "Cooperative Polygraphy" was the season's strongest, I will agree that the second episode was awesome. It's what really made me a believer in the show again. It was just so damn... funny. The first episode was mostly set-up, and then after the second in the one hour premiere block, all I could think about was how Community was back and better than ever. It wasn't quite, but that had to be one of the strongest "regular" episodes the show has had. "GI Jeff" had the potential to be a classic, i think, it had the laughs and laudable commitment to the gimmick, but they set it up like it was going to be really dark (as medium-bending episodes usually are) and what they came up with underwhelmed. I think they should've just gone ahead and made it a suicide attempt, which would've actually been dangerous new ground that would actually top the Christmas episode. Speaking of which, another issue I think is that the season was so short, and there wasn't any real direction. It was very much a collection of Community episodes (premiere and finale notwithstanding) where prior seasons had more development and direction within the characters. That whole attempted suicide thing would've been even more random than Jeff taking youth pills because there wouldn't really be anything to suggest he was depressed or upset throughout the season.

• Like 1

I watched the first 9 episodes, it's a bit below first season but still way way ahead of season 4. My favorite episodes were Geothermal Escapism and Bondage and Beta Male Sexuality. the best moments of the season so far were Britta existential crises, Cooperative Polygraphy and Geothermal Escapism heartbreaking ending. the weakest were Basic Intergluteal Numismatics, Cooperative Polygraphy and maybe Introduction to Teaching (basically because I didn't understand 95% of Nic Cage movie references, since I didn't watch most of them) I think.

• Like 1

Now the show is saved I decided its ok to watch the last 3 episodes , proscrastinating on them ever since episode 10 Anyhoo cartoon epi 11 was goodEp12 omg ha ha ha britta and jeff so didn't see that coming I kept think nahh who's punking me , sure enough the some of the gang barged in as they were getting their carpe diem on Wonder if they'll pretend it didn't happen or it was just in the heat of the moment Hey I was always team britta/jeff but I'm ok if it doesn't happen , their friendship is cool too ! Ok now the season ( not series anymore) finale .. Be back in 30mn

• Like 1

I am so freaking out now because I am so going to this!

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/03/prweb12561501.htm

I've cooled on Community the last couple of years, mostly because of all the shit that's been happening to it, but those first three seasons are some of my favorite things ever.

Getting a chance to maybe meet the cast maybe?  

fallingdown.gif

• Like 2

I actually thought last season was up there with seasons 1-3. Season 4 was the gas leak year and doesn't exist in my mind. Watched every episode once and will never watch them again.

I watched the first three and stopped. I didn't want bad Community in my head!

I'm gonna marathon through them over the next week to get my mind set!